Photos

Photos
Never Give Up On Something You Really Want.. It's Difficult To Wait. But More Difficult To Regret.

Monday, November 16, 2015

Diwali, Festival of Happiness


Be Lated But happy diwali to all my dearest frnds... So this post is for diwali.. Yes Diwali.. Just by hearing the name of diwali crackers are comes in mind Han... :D, But in reality, Diwali Is a festival of lights, joy and happiness.
   
As I Captured this Picture of my neighbourhood family, they were celebrating diwali by simply Bursting crackers , little smile on little girl's face.. Actually I can't Explain it but just want to say happiness never wants any occasion to express just enjoy every moment of life and be happy for what yuh have and always hope for best..

I hope this year brings happiness in your life.. Get hard..stay cool..
#Love_For_Life

No comments:

Post a Comment